Looking for "opinions" on my future setup.

Rabbit

If you have the room you might look at re xxx. Nothing against JL, I have ran alot of JL gear. They make a great product, but better can be had for less money. My only experience with Morel is their components which were extremely impressive. If i were going to do a sq/spl set up I would lean more towards the re xxx's. They are cheaper then the jl's and the morels and work very well in sgl and spl. Usaci points champion for 2012 and 2013 is running a single re xxx and I can tell you it sounds amazing and gets damn loud. They way I see it, you would get a great sq/spl sub stage and save money to throw at something else.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

If you have the room you might look at re xxx. Nothing against JL, I have ran alot of JL gear. They make a great product, but better can be had for less money. My only experience with Morel is their components which were extremely impressive. If i were going to do a sq/spl set up I would lean more towards the re xxx's. They are cheaper then the jl's and the morels and work very well in sgl and spl. Usaci points champion for 2012 and 2013 is running a single re xxx and I can tell you it sounds amazing and gets damn loud. They way I see it, you would get a great sq/spl sub stage and save money to throw at something else.

Thanks for the input man, but I'm leaning towards morel. Far as amps go I'm leaning towards soundstream.

Right on. If their subs are anywhere near as good as their front stage speakers then Im sure youll be happy.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived