Jump to content

Sound processory question


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Deck im using is a Alpine CDE-HD149BT , heres what im trying to do. Im making a carputer in my center console Based off intel haswell. I want to use a digital optical out rather then using say 1/8 mic for better SQ. So im looking at Sound processors . I see the RF 360.3 is high regarded here. I also see it has a digital optical in. Ive never used this particular product before. My question how do i get it to communicate with the deck? Just Via Ps2 port (acc or Comp port?) Basically so i have the sound of the carputer being feed out the 360.3 but i have full volume control threw the deck? Or would i need a different processor?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...