Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box help


flyonthewall

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am currently attempting to build my first "real" box. I have built a few small sealed truck boxes, but nothing to crazy. The manufacturer of the subs I plan on running recommend 1.4-1.8 cuft ported or 0.8-1.9 cuft sealed. My question is other than building several boxes and just swapping around until I find what sounds best, is there another way to know what the best box would be?

Posted

Not best best I can design you one that will sound very good if you give me your max dimensions and what sub you have

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6425 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...