[email protected] Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 I had a set of jvl 608c's in my front doors (which are absolute garbage) but while I was doing a car project a managed to mangle one in my power seats. I either want to replace the mid driver or get a new two-way. My budget is about 50 $ until I can afford to upgrade for real. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Tia
Soccerballzs Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 Look at pyle pro midranges good clean sound and powerful. Easy on the pockets also. Good speaker for low income install. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Facekicker Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 You said cheap: http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=299-609 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
[email protected] Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 You said cheap: http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=299-609 Nice deal! And those sound pretty decent?
Facekicker Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 I have one pair. They surprised the hell out of me. You could replace those JBL mids and call it an upgrade instead of replacement. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
[email protected] Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 Thanks man! Much appreciated
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.