Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

looking for 12's to run on dd m3b


blakgtp

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for a pair of 12's to run off a m3b(3800@14v) at 1ohm. Box will be something like 4.0 cubes net with 54 sq in. of port tuned to 32hz. Goal is to get loud but get very low ( I like decaf). I'd like to keep the budget as low as possible but also I'd like to be able to use the full power of the m3b. Suggestions?

Posted

You can run 2 soundqubed hdc3 12's off that amp no problem f you know what your doing^_^

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Posted

I would go with 2 DD 3512's. a bit expensive but definitely worth it.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...