2011 F150 with lots of bent plexiglass! *SHIRT TRICK VIDEO!*

Thanks for all the positive comments man, I appreciate it

We appreciate it :) Pics of electrical will come soon!

Fucj yeah dude I'm loving this build equipment everything in this.. Maybe not the truck lol jk trucks cool. I've always Wanted to do something with plexiglass but now I really want to lop. Any plans on changing the head unit?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Lol @ the headunit. its only used for fm radio. 95% of the time, he uses his phone through aux to the eq to the amps. There has been talk of an ipad retrofit, but does not seem to be high on the list of priorities right now. I really enjoy plexi work lol. We are going to pull the box out of the truck to try to open up the port to get it louder and move more air. Ive also got to clean up some wiring back by the amps and we are having a voltage problem with the truck. I need to double check all the electrical and load test the batts.

Archived