Cnutt420's 2 18 wall build(w/pics)

What's up guys

Well, I've had this wall for a few months now so I figured it"s about time I get a build log going. So, here it is:

First of all I gotta give props to my friend Mitchell (mrd6) for hooking me up with his box from his old setup. He didn't have any pics of the box being built but here is a link to his build for some reference http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/140324-dc-rodeo-big-ass-sixth-order-rebuild-starts-page-5-update-pics-617/... Our vehicles were pretty close measurement wise in the cargo area, so with a little persuasion the box slid right in.

Equipment list:

2 RE Audio sx 18's (Fi recones)

1 American Bass VFL500.1

Kenwood Kdc-x396 HU

Orion 250 Hcca (Old School)

Kicker Ks60 components

Stock 140amp gm alt

Knu Kolossus,Shok wire and welding cable

3 Group 31's in back

and 1 Group 75 up front

B pillar wall

All installed in my 95 4runner

40efddfa-6c50-422e-90f7-7303de2cf377.jpg

Pics of Equipment being used:

Amps

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

Subs

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

Shok wire

IMAG0186.jpg

Head unit

IMAG0371.jpg

When I picked up the box it was raining outside and the box was under a tarp full of spiders so I was in a rush and didnt get any pics of it until i started the installation. But here are the ones I've got...

To start, I had to build a frame to clear the wheel well where the gas fill hose is

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

The frame is bolted through the floor in the back and has brackets in the front that bolt directly to the seat bolt. It also bolts to the wheel wells to the factory mounted cargo brackets. I had to trim the 4x4s in the back so the box could be slid in. I also put a 2x4 across the missing spot you see by the wheel well

Box in place

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

Box is held by L brackets in the back and straight brackets on sides

Could'nt wait so I had to load the subs

IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

Likin it!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived