2007 Chevy Equinox Dropped?

Not sure if this is already a post I looked around and didnt find anything. Anywho.. Any of you drop a 07 Equinox? I cant find spring kits anywhere!! And was told I cant drop it. I dont want to go ghetto on it cutting springs or anything either. Someone told me I might be able to do airbags but thats way out of my budget. I was looking for a couple of inches dropped... Any ideas, thought, exceptions???

• 2 weeks later...

I think we're pretty much SOL, I've looked a little bit in the past out of curiosity and didn't find shit.

LOL yeah same here! but I appreciate the effort. I would see about Air bags but thats just way too expensive for me right now. Maybe some company will soon make springs for them someday lol... thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

AHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

So after looking around i did find someone. Although the cost is a bit high looks like it'll cost me $976 for all four springs OUCH! heres the email:

Dear Eric,

Thank you for choosing Spring Works Inc.. We received your quote request for Coil Springs. The part for your 2007 Chevy Equinox will cost $488.00 (per pair of coil springs). We will require 3 weeks lead time to manufacture. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email us.

Whether you want OEM or the highest quality custom products, Spring Works Inc. is your choice. Thank you and we look forward to working with you!

1000 Santa Rosa Ave

Santa Rosa, CA 95404

• 3 weeks later...

Archived