cb radio,xm radio, lap top mount

this is more for like truck drivers but cbs and xm radios can be used in cars tooo

these are actually still pretty new bought this year

we can negotiate hit me up.

cb: it is a cobra 29ltd the one right below the bluetooth one it is still like new has the protective wrap on it and after market mic and the string to mount it anywhere in your cab. asking 130 shipped

IMG_20131024_181308_890.jpg

XM: if you have an xm radio you already know how nice it is to listen to any station u want for hours. i paid about 70$ for it and 300 to activate it, it still has about a year of my member ship on it selling for 80$ shipped

IMG_20131024_181319_991.jpg

LAP TOP TRUCK MOUNT: this portable masturbation station(weeiner dog not included) is great to have, pretty much mounts underneath the passengers seat and you can maneuver it how ever you want it can hold big/or small lap tops it is spring adjustable. i paid 190$ at sapp bros used it for a few months and took it out. 100+shipping you will not find a better price

IMG_20131024_181628_230.jpg

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived