mrd6 Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 He sells them with a one year warranty. If its within a year you should talk to him immediately. He ended up replacing my entire board in the amp and making it right. It just sucked that I didn't have a working amp until six months after I paid for it lol My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
jarrius Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 I would contact who you bought it from since it was not that long ago and make them fix it. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.