conbon Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I have 4 Kenwood KFC coaxials and they are all 80 watts rms a piece. I was thinking about getting a Rockford t400-4 which is 60 watts rms but they really put out around 75-85 rms. I also have a Kenwood Excelon HU which is about 20 watts rms. Would this be a good set up? how should i tune them? Thank you! 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE Kicker CS61234 Kicker 40CS674 Kicker KST25 Sundown Audio SA-12 D2 Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate t400-4 Audio Control LC7i Kinetik HC2000 0/1 Gauge Big 3 Upgrade Beer, babes, and bass.
gattiboy13 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_69802_Kenwood-eXcelon-XR400-4.html
gattiboy13 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Or I have thi one brand new in box for sale http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_63974_Pioneer-GM-D8604.html $110 shipped.
thefourth Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_69802_Kenwood-eXcelon-XR400-4.html What is the point? Seriously. He is not asking for amplifier suggestions he asked for opinions on whether or not it's a good setup... Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Guest Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 that rf power 400 would be a fantastic amp to use.
gattiboy13 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_69802_Kenwood-eXcelon-XR400-4.html What is the point? Seriously. He is not asking for amplifier suggestions he asked for opinions on whether or not it's a good setup... Read the title post you idiot and don't worry about wtf I say. Must be one of those guys who pays attention more to what others say and do than what you say or do and end up being an ass all the time.
thefourth Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_69802_Kenwood-eXcelon-XR400-4.html What is the point? Seriously. He is not asking for amplifier suggestions he asked for opinions on whether or not it's a good setup... Read the title post you idiot and don't worry about wtf I say. Must be one of those guys who pays attention more to what others say and do than what you say or do and end up being an ass all the time. Aren't you the same guy telling people they will blow their speakers from underpowering them? Yep pretty sure that's you... Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Guest Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_69802_Kenwood-eXcelon-XR400-4.html What is the point? Seriously. He is not asking for amplifier suggestions he asked for opinions on whether or not it's a good setup... Read the title post you idiot and don't worry about wtf I say. Must be one of those guys who pays attention more to what others say and do than what you say or do and end up being an ass all the time. says the man recommending kenwood amplifiers over rockford fosgate amplifiers
thefourth Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_69802_Kenwood-eXcelon-XR400-4.html What is the point? Seriously. He is not asking for amplifier suggestions he asked for opinions on whether or not it's a good setup... Read the title post you idiot and don't worry about wtf I say. Must be one of those guys who pays attention more to what others say and do than what you say or do and end up being an ass all the time. says the man recommending kenwood amplifiers over rockford fosgate amplifiers LOLOL Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.