liftedz71withbass Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 I need a box design for 2 15s to go into a grand marquis trunk. If somebody already has on perfect. I don't have the measurements I was hoping somebody already knew or already had a box design I want it tuned to 35hz thank y'all and I can get measurements if need be 05 trailblazer Sub-3 Aq hdc3 18 with psi recones (need motors hmu) Sub amps- 2 Lanzar opti 3200 153.1
CortezDTV Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Um subs up back Bandpass Bottom part deep well 25 deep 25 tall 40.5 wide U can squeeze more in some areas but measure first if u want that SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.