Jump to content

Finally a new (to me) whip!


Recommended Posts

Posted

My current car has been abused by previous owners and has left me stranded multiple times. After working 7 days a week forever, I FINALLY walked out of the dealership with a car that won't leave me on the side of the road in the cold. I'll admit it took a lot of trying and calling to get a loan because I have no credit history. Someone finally came through.

Just copped the keys to a 08 Honda Accord. I only have less than an hour of driving time with it but i LOVE it so far. It has everything I need in a daily driver, plus room for the sibs. No bragging intended, it's just a good feeling to work your ass off for something and then it works out. Later bros.

IMG_20131031_170119_365_zps3f063487.jpg

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Congrats man. Looks like a nice ride. Glad you could find someone that would help you get a loan. I know how it feels, but luckily I have family that was able to help.

And since you're a firefighter as well, when are we gonna see it lit up? :P

POTATO!

Posted

Thanks.

And there's no POV allowed in our jurisdiction. Luckily my firehouse it less than a mile away and I won't need the lights much!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks.

And there's no POV allowed in our jurisdiction. Luckily my firehouse it less than a mile away and I won't need the lights much!

Move. Now. Lol. Not even allowed lights to respond to the station?

POTATO!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 315 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...