can a covert budget SQ system be built in a pickup ?

Andrew Patterson

Unsure on mike, forget the exact year but this was when RE Just came out and wasn't widely known. I know they were the HC 15 models, crx box with slot port on bottom, I think I turned it to 37 to get it to resonate at 42/43hz for the Tahoe body, either was an eclipse or Panasonic HU With the 7v signal , a JBL 1200.1 on each sub and 1/0 welding cable to distro block.

As for the install I've been doing car audio since I was 14 so install and fab I can usually do, and now with YouTube if I don't know it I can learn it . And I don't mind buying gently used

someone is selling some audison voce components on this forum. you will see it cant miss it

03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k

alpine type-s 6.5 comp

alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass

jl 300/4 (dead)

jl500/1 (dead)

does anyone still use Focal or MB quartz, and I think maybe even Cadence ? or is that old technology

what piece would you say should be the largest % of money spent on, the speakers, the processors, etc ?

i havent tried any of those brand. largest dent for a great sound IMO would be the amps and processor. have you looked at any 5ch amps? for what i have been looking at its about 700- 1000 bucks for a 5ch and processor.

03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k

alpine type-s 6.5 comp

alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass

jl 300/4 (dead)

jl500/1 (dead)

Archived