sam fl Posted November 15, 2013 Author Report Posted November 15, 2013 Still haven't been able to find anything on these concept subs so I have a pair of kickerCVT 12s inch subs that I might use
sam fl Posted November 15, 2013 Author Report Posted November 15, 2013 I have all the specs in the box that the CVT came with
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 If you can give us the specs, I can work on an enclosure for you. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
ham4864 Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 if i had the room i would do it. 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.