Jump to content

funny video a buddy found


Recommended Posts

Posted

so a buddy just found this video and sent me a link its kinda woofer related but more off topic since i want to give some of you guys a laugh. there is no way a fosgate p2 and a sony xplod should even be compared this guy needs to get off the crack pipe and take his walmart sh*t somewhere else dont know how to embed but here is a link no brand bashing intended sony isn't bad i like them if i need something to blow up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BVY9tgroo

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

Good find. may have never seen this otherwise. All things aside...Look at the Rockford.. and then look at the sony. I mean really is it a question which one you want.

also, the motor is double stacked on the p2.

good find though man.

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

Posted

i mean i have owned both i started on a sony xplod just like his then upgraded to a dual 2 ohm fosgate p2 just like the one in the video and the rockford blew the sony out of the water

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 375 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...