What is Wrong with Kids These Days

Friend of mine spanked his daughter for sneaking out. She called the police and they arrested her. I think the world is coming around with government agencies agreeing with discipline.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

My brother did that shit, called CPS when his mother (my stepmom) smacked him for mouthing off. One swift smack and he was acting like a little bitch. 14-15yrs old at the time.

CPS came and talked to us and my parents. Then the guy went into my brothers room and closed the door. Justice was served as he scared the shit out of my brother yelling at him. He told my brother that he needs to respect his parents and if he gets called again he will never see his family again etc... Im sure they are not supposed to do that but my parents welcomed it. My brother is still a little fuck most the time...22 lives at home no school job asswipe cocky sumbish that never leaves his EVE shit on his PC. Parents are enablers now but thats another topic, rant/

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived