Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anybody have any info on how to order dc sound labs 18" LEVEL 5'S I sent an email to [email protected] I got a email back asking were I had heard of these subs from I responded and as of yet have not got a reponse back amd it's been maybe a week

Posted
Does anybody have any info on how to order dc sound labs 18" LEVEL 5'S I sent an email to [email protected] I got a email back asking were I had heard of these subs from I responded and as of yet have not got a reponse back amd it's been maybe a week

Yea what do you want to know ? as of right now the lvl 5 sub is on back order , Later this month they will be in stock .......Oh yea your welcome Rusty :lol: im going to be expecting a paycheck it i keep doing your job ha ha ha :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

Rusty has been running his ass off as of late slanging them DC subs. Be patient and he will return your email shortly.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

Posted
Does anybody have any info on how to order dc sound labs 18" LEVEL 5'S I sent an email to [email protected] I got a email back asking were I had heard of these subs from I responded and as of yet have not got a reponse back amd it's been maybe a week

like they said, hes busy but also respectful. give a minute since there LV 5's that you want. if he wants your money, he'll PM back. you can catch him on this site alot.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Posted
like they said, hes busy but also respectful. give a minute since there LV 5's that you want. if he wants your money, he'll PM back. you can catch him on this site alot.

If Rusty wants to do business then he will send you a reply with more information on the product.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted
Does anybody have any info on how to order dc sound labs 18" LEVEL 5'S I sent an email to [email protected] I got a email back asking were I had heard of these subs from I responded and as of yet have not got a reponse back amd it's been maybe a week

If you have some questions you can ask here, or if you are ready to order just send your

Name

Address

Phone#

and E-mail you want your E-bill sent to and he will send it to you

the level 5's are b/o ordered till the end of this month maybe beginning of april.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 991 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...