Emergency Help Needed, Please Anyone?

I had a computer crash and the the it was completely formatted to factory settings. this has happened to me before and I kept all my docs, pics and so on but two days ago it completely wiped it out. Please tell there some way I retrieve all my personal stuff

I had a computer crash and the the it was completely formatted to factory settings. this has happened to me before and I kept all my docs, pics and so on but two days ago it completely wiped it out. Please tell there some way I retrieve all my personal stuff

i dont know if there is anything you can do yourself but you might want to look into a data recovery service.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

anybody familiar wit CCleaner then the same company that made that has just recently came out wit a recovery wizard program called RECUVA (pronounced recover)...

heres the website for the download it's free so i mean it's worth the shot i'm not guaranteeing that it will work but hey like i said it's free so it can't hurt to try... RECUVA PROGRAM

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

anybody familiar wit CCleaner then the same company that made that has just recently came out wit a recovery wizard program called RECUVA (pronounced recover)...

heres the website for the download it's free so i mean it's worth the shot i'm not guaranteeing that it will work but hey like i said it's free so it can't hurt to try... RECUVA PROGRAM

This program is not good for me, The hardwar looks like it was completely wiped out

u tried system restore?

I tried that first before when i had all my files still and it didn't let go back to any previous date or time so I had to do a recovery and then this happened. i did it before but witout lossing my personal info.

if the hard drive was completely wiped out then ur goin to have to go to the pros and have them do there special shit.... actually pm accordman he works as a tech for sony computers i'm sure he'll be able to help u and if not then he'll definately either tell u that ur fucked or he will point u in the right direction...

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg