Sundown Audio

amp help

Hertz_dont_it

Amp powers on and stays on but no output noise. I can rub the speaker wires on the speaker terminals and it makes noise but no music. Rca inputs?

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

I was wrong it puts out noise but even at highest volume it's barely audible and very distorted

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

I have a couple theories. Ohm load could be wrong. Would make the sub not sound like it should. I was givin an MTX 12 and I thought it was trash because when I hooked it up it barely had excursion. I wired it the way it was already wired. Rewired it and it banged like hell. Also, I have a small dual amp givin to me from a wrecked car (that I was in at the time of the wreck) and for some reason it will power on just wont play music. It worked fine before the wreck. Now nothing. Any problems, start from the very beginning. That always worked for me. Check everything and basically re-hook everything and check wiring on sub. You will usually fix the problem without knowing what the problem was doing this. From Manhattan? Cool stuff man, Topeka is where im at.

Pioneer DEH-P5800MP

4-Kenwood 6.5's

2-Powerbass 6x9's

2-Autotek Street Machine 3200.1's

1-Autotek Street Machine 1400.4

2-12'' Lanzar Optidrives 1232d

1-XS Power 950 AGM Batt

1/0 AWG Stinger for Big 3

DB Link 4 AWG ran

I only have the speaker hooked up to a single 4ohm 6x9 just for testing. I know the speaker is good because Its currently being used in my truck. Thanks I appreciate the help

Archived