Pontiac Grand Prix Fi build

one of the stickers are on

backsticker.jpg

picture of the terminal bolts glued in

insideterminal.jpg

terminal bolts from outside

terminaloutside2.jpg

mounted my speaker amp to my trunk. just cut the carpet to fit tight around the amp. for the first time doing it, i think it looks pretty good! what you guys think? and dont mind the wires. everything is all tucked away now. just dont have a picture yet/

ampintrunk2.jpg

ampintrunk.jpg

got a little antsy and put the box in to see how it would look. takes up a lot of trunk! just gotta figure out where to put the amp for sub

boxintrunk.jpg

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

That's alot of port...

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

• 2 months later...

Sorry about the long time without posting. me and my girlfriend just got our own place for the first time so have been busy with the move. but i finally got the box all done and in my trunk. the sub amp is not permanently mounted, and its not all pretty, but it will have to do for now until it gets warmer than -10 out. living in wisconsin is not fun when you wanna work outside. but enough talking, on with the pics (only 2 for now)

IMG_14551.jpg

IMG_14581.jpg

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

And i want to say a huge thank you to Triticum Agricolam for designing this box for me. i know you had to re do the design like 3 times, but thank you so much for helping me out.

now for my impressions of this system..... DAMN! exceeded my expectations and more. this thing is so much louder than i could have imagined. doesnt hit the higher notes (to be expected) but boy does it destroy the lows. gonna need a HO alternator to keep up with the power it needs. bass keeps cutting out when i turn it up too much. amp gain is on 4 of 11, and the sub is begging for more power, but alternator cant keep up after that. anyone know of a good alternator to get? i know singer, mechman, and dc power but really dont want to spend too much money. with just moving out money is a little tight. will be willing to spend like 200-250

thanks! an will be posting a video soon. headliner flex is crazy!!, and leather on seats move a lot too.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

looks good man. i love those punch series amps.

2000 blazer LS

240 mechman

2 b2 HN v3 15s

crescendo bc5500 @.5

1/0 ebflex ofc

d680/g31

kenwood deck

mb quart components

crescendo pwx 8s

lots more to come

blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/

142.8db MECA

2016 PA state champ mod 1 class

thanks. the first time i had a system where it wasnt a pre-fab box, and amp just thrown in. sub amp isnt mounted, still trying to decide what i want to do with it. was gonna do the same as the speaker amp, but the trunk side curves too much on the right side. think it would look good in front of box?

and i love them too! produces a lot of power!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

How hard was it to fit that hc1400 in there I know batts are a bitch to to fit in our cars.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Wasnt that bad. all i needed to do was remove the metal bar over it and plop it in. since it was a lot bigger than my stock battery, i had to make the stock wiring a little longer to reach it. but not too bad.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived