mattyf2 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Looking to upgrade the highs in my car I have Focal now and they are nice but I want them louder. I have 165v30 components in the doors up front and 165cvx in the rear doors/rear deck looking to upgrade all 6 wanting to keep the price around 700.00 per set any thoughts? What would you guys buy?
Soccerballzs Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Check out Parts Express.com Selenuim ST400 has replaceable coils also. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
jarrius Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Holy shit 700 per set if components!!! I wish that was affordable to me lol Also check sonicelectronics they have good deals. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
mattyf2 Posted December 14, 2013 Author Report Posted December 14, 2013 So I checked out the Selenuim St400 and they are just tweets this will not work any other suggestions
truthsayer Posted December 14, 2013 Report Posted December 14, 2013 RE xxx6.5 http://www.reaudio.com/products/components_xxx.php truthsayer
mattyf2 Posted December 14, 2013 Author Report Posted December 14, 2013 I want something that screams, if anyone can understand that statement. I have an Eclipse XA4000 amp that I want to run a 2 way component set up front and 2sets of coax in the back one set in the rear doors and one set in the rear deck anybody have any thoughts or suggestions
mattyf2 Posted December 14, 2013 Author Report Posted December 14, 2013 I want something that screams, if anyone can understand that statement. I have an Eclipse XA4000 amp that I want to run a 2 way component set up front and 2sets of coax in the back one set in the rear doors and one set in the rear deck anybody have any thoughts or suggestions
mattyf2 Posted December 14, 2013 Author Report Posted December 14, 2013 I am thinking of upgrading amps to a six channel also looking for suggestions on that I have one in mind but I'm not sure about it
mrd6 Posted December 14, 2013 Report Posted December 14, 2013 How much power does that amp make? Honestly, your speakers are great right now. If you really want it louder get more power, improve the install, or add another set...you aren't ging to gain all that much from switching out to another single set. My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
mattyf2 Posted December 14, 2013 Author Report Posted December 14, 2013 125 w x 4 at 4 ohm / 175w x 4 at 2 ohm / bridged 4ohm 350w x 2 max power is about 50 w more per option
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.