Sonic Electronix

Daily Driver's System (what Yall Think)

went and got my '97 altima back....its been setting over my (so could ) homeboys house who I paid to install a system that never got done.....so after 4yrs....and raising gas prices I decided to go pick her up and take the loss...took it to the same shop that did the tahoe and redoing it ( can u say 18cu.ft. tuned to around 34hz) still with the six 12" idmaxs.... back to the altima install .......... an old avic n1 , rf epx2 w/28 band card...for amp's : zapco 9.0, 4.0 and 2.0 ......speakers : focal polykev's 5 1/4 in custom kickpanels, kicker mb 8's in the doors(going to the jl 8's when they are released), rearfill are image dynamics cxs 5 1/4 in a custom built reardeck and for low end (3) tc sound oem 10's in a 2.42cu.ft. sealed enclosure......for power I have an amp tech externally regulated 145amp altenator running (2) batteries and a phoenix gold 15 farad powercore.....will have pic's up later

i know those OEM 10s get loud.

there was a guy who had 2 sundowns and 2 OEM 10s in a trunk of a neon doing 143's on music.!

SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF MONEY THOUGH!!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i know those OEM 10s get loud.

there was a guy who had 2 sundowns and 2 OEM 10s in a trunk of a neon doing 143's on music.!

SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF MONEY THOUGH!!!

yep those sub's do the job....some people thought they where ported ..... and a lot of money !!!!!!!! man where on steve meade's forum :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MegaloManiac

I met him yesterday at a local show. Despite the exterior mods to the car(too much chrome for me), the inside is nice. Very tasty equipment, had a great sound system. This man loves his SQ more than Bass I can tell you that. He had them TCs turned down for me to enjoy it sound stage. But he turned up the TCs and man they get crazy loud too.

I really like the daytons he recently put in the doors.

He won first place in SQ. i took a few photos i havent uploaded yet.

I should have took some videos. but no i only have photos, as soon as i get home from class i will upload what i have

MegaloManiac, thanks for the love,also, got first place this past weekend in SQ :) ... this SQ thing it getting expensive, looking to get the '08 alpine 9887 to do some time delay a as while....never happy :rolleyes:

Archived