Jump to content

HELP 2003 eclipse infinity speaker package


pitbullninja

Recommended Posts

Posted

only two of the speakers are being run the 6.75 door I have fully functional 6x9s tweets and a mid channel that are not being used but still in the car.. What should I do? I'm also adding a apsm1300 and two 8 ohm 12s temporary but the infinity is staying. amp suggestions anyone for the 7 speakers?I have 2 pre outs total

EDIT: what if.. hook up tweeters in the front channel and the middle speaker with the front right?

EDIT2: 4 channel to the door and rear speakers then tweets abd middle channel to the alpine head unit?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1003 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...