Quadaholics come here!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9 months later...

4 months and you already need new tires... now thats what im talking about! im racing the yerrington 300 this weekend! Yamaha FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest SyKo13

"NEEDED", ones it has now are about a month old now :)

Teehehehe, I got another set of tires on the way though lol

Yamaha > All

This quad made me forget about teh car audios....

I don't want bass as much as I wanted it a few months back lol

All my monies go into this thing now :(

GFs pissed in a way, she thinks I'm going to end up killing myself

Its thrown me off about 4 times, but shit, I don't learn somehow :(

• 3 weeks later...

Burrito This is going to sound like a dumb question but what is a razor back ive nevr bean to any REAL dunes

not a dumb question @ all, thats something i would of asked several years back... a Razor Back is a when the top of a sand hill has a very sharp peak, and usually 1 or both sides of it are HELLA steep! so when your flying up a huge sand dune you really dont know whats on the other side!!! :blink:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

not a dumb question @ all, thats something i would of asked several years back... a Razor Back is a when the top of a sand hill has a very sharp peak, and usually 1 or both sides of it are HELLA steep! so when your flying up a huge sand dune you really dont know whats on the other side!!! blink.gif

I thought thats what it was but i was not sure i need to get up to Michigan some to do some dunning

Archived