Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Dual 15in box suggestions


nvarano

Recommended Posts

Posted

Need ported design suggestions for two Soundqubed HDS215. Together on 1000w rms. I have a Dodge Durango so room isn't an issue. But how many cubes and sub up port back or sub back port back? I want it tuned ~33-35hz.

Posted

Generally speaking, 15" drivers are going to like 3-4 cubes of volume each. I prefer my enclosures to be on the smaller side and tuned low to flatten out the response, but that's just a matter of personal taste.

In an SUV you see most folks go drivers up, port back.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6292 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...