mmets Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 Well my oldest is out of school until next week so figured since it was pretty close to that time figured I would thank everyone here. I have read through many post and builds and have learned more from the group on here in the past year than I have from any other time frame. With the holiday weekend just around the corner just want to thank everyone for all their input and helping this site become the premier site it is. Enjoy your weekend, be careful wherever you are going or doing and gain that ten pounds. Its one holiday of the year we can get away with doing that. Again thanks to all my brothers and sisters on here that continue to beat across America and the world! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.