heightzbest562 Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 I'm planning on buying 2 hdc4 18 for daily use and demoing. box. 4th order or ported tuned low 30s Vehicle going to be a honda Odyssey Amp. 2 saz 4500
CleanSierra Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 Those subs prefer higher tuning than that. If you're planning on a bandpass, say goodbye to the back half of your van. You'll be looking at roughly 20 cubes +. With the amount of port you'd have to feed them in a 4th order bandpass, the box would be huge, plus the airspace alone. A simple 2:1, if you're thinking 2.5 cubes sealed per sub is adequate, that's 5 cubes total sealed and 10 ported. That's 15 cubes alone. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a putt so big that it would easily be 4-5 cubes of displacement. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 I DO think it would sound awesome if done though. A minivan that had some serious beat. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
heightzbest562 Posted November 27, 2013 Author Report Posted November 27, 2013 Thx for your input. damn thays a big box I was planning in keeping the middle row seats
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.