Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Suggestions for HX2 Rebuild


Souldrop

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've finally got everything I need to rebuild one of my Power HX2s together and finished cleaning up the basket. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions whether to use 1 or 2 spiders. I bought them from fixmyspeaker. They are "medium" stiffness. The coil I will be using is aluminum. It will see ~1300W for daily in ~2.5 cubes ported at mid 30's. Thanks.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Posted

Does fixmyspeaker recone them? I would talk to them and find out what they recommend.especially since it is their spider you will be using.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6292 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...