god dam homie. You play football right?

you would be good lol. lineman

hey nismo i've always meant to ask where did u get ur avatar?
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

lol last one, u guys will just have to keep scrollin up and down

Posted Image

now i know u have a pic of her wit her pullin the shirt up but watever we've pushed u enough maybe we can start a thread like logans girls thread or sumthin and u just keep postin new shit ever other day lmao.... idk it's late i'm bored ideas just poppin in my head
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

now i know u have a pic of her wit her pullin the shirt up but watever we've pushed u enough maybe we can start a thread like logans girls thread or sumthin and u just keep postin new shit ever other day lmao.... idk it's late i'm bored ideas just poppin in my head

lmao im sure u and half of smd would want that... i got skillz what can i say :lol:

i always seem to make more friends when im drunk too... 1st time i saw a 3 way chick kiss was saturday night.... :blink:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i got u beat 4 way bitch hold let me find it....

edit sorry guys couldn't find it

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

i got u beat 4 way bitch hold let me find it....

we were partying in arbuckle, idk if u kno how big it is, but its small as hell, lol

im sure i could find something the size of a class room in sac or something

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

we were partying in arbuckle, idk if u kno how big it is, but its small as hell, lol

im sure i could find something the size of a class room in sac or something

bro i live in a small ass town called mcgregor tx, only 4000 ppl 3 red lights and 4 on duty cops highschool only has 368 ppl, 68 graduation class so that like 68 ppl ranged 17-18 years old and some juniors are alright to party wit so it's hard to find some good parties round here usually i have to go into either waco or hewitt or woodway to find a good party.... but i feel way on the strugglin part keep the party life goin

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

bro i live in a small ass town called mcgregor tx, only 4000 ppl 3 red lights and 4 on duty cops highschool only has 368 ppl, 68 graduation class so that like 68 ppl ranged 17-18 years old and some juniors are alright to party wit so it's hard to find some good parties round here usually i have to go into either waco or hewitt or woodway to find a good party.... but i feel way on the strugglin part keep the party life goin

lol i got ppl callin me to go to partys, makes me feel bad ass.... :D

but my trick to gettin all the girls.... im the youngest one there drinkin always, so they feel like they gotta "protect me" works everytime so far

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

HAHA i love it, ok next time ill include you guys... plus you should see them when there drunk..... :unsure: can you say ... st st st st streaking

shit.. i know you have my cel phone number... for when that happens... i can operate a video camera also... :) they are both older than 18.. so.. alls good

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

heres my advice enjoy while u can cuz once u turn 18 all them lovely girls become jail bait and ur like fuck can't touch can't touch can't touch lol i just learned that like a week ago... tho round here many girls parents don't give a fuck so it's all kewl lol

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived