Bam Bam Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 I want to buy these subs however I can't find the thiele-small parameters spec sheet. I will need it to build the enclosure. FI has the specs for their TEAM sub on the website but I haven't even seen this sub advertised on Ascendant's web page. Looking for more info before i buy. Does anybody have this spec sheet? 6 Funky Pup 12's
bkolfo4 Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 Going to be very close to the Fi team sub parameters. Same softparts. Only real difference is the 2 slugs and extended backplate vs. 3 slugs and normal backplate. Slight increase in BL force. . . Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Bam Bam Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 Bkolfo4 I just PM'd you 6 Funky Pup 12's
bkolfo4 Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 Sorry - missed it. Just replied. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.