Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

aiming subwoofers


Recommended Posts

Posted

so for people who might know my build a little bit. I have 2 subwoofers sunk in to the floor aiming up to the roof of the suv and I have no seats but a flat bed mostly. so my plan is to have them stay there and add 2 more 10s aiming to the back of the trunk well the 2 are sunk in. would you think that would make a good boom with 2 aiming one way and 2 another way? just on your thought. because I might do that or just make a box for 4 like everyone els does. but would not mind seeing if anyone done my 1st idea before and if it sounded awesome or not. ( asking this to the point of paying a bit more or less for making a subwoofer box.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3064 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...