Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

I need some google sketchup help...


shanesauce

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am designing a box in sketchup and I can't put a subwoofer hole in my panels...

I have watched 20 different videos and googled it but none of the suggestions work...

I am drawing a line from the top of the panel to the bottom, finding then mid point then using the circle tool to make a 11 inch circle.

I click on the face of the circle and try to push/pull but I can't get it to "cut out" the circle.

Someone help before I blow my brains out.

:suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

Posted

Did you make your baffle into a group before you tried this?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Yes, I even just remade the panel to double check.

The baffle is grouped and I make the circle on the face of the panel then delete the reference lines, I click on the face of the circle then use push/pull to try and remove the circle and it doesn't work.

Is there a certain place I need to put my mouse or another way I can put a hole in a panel?

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

Posted

WOWOWOWOWOW

The problem was that I had the baffle as a group before I made the holes!

2 HOURS OF MY LIFE WASTED.

Thanks again though guys, don't know what I would do without some helpful ears.

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...