Suggestions/tips for new speakers

SchnuppeR

that's not what I'm thinking but I'm not gonna argue anymore. I know n8 has a ton and tons and tons more experience then me and I'm not saying he's wrong or was happy with cdt. I'm just saying from the research I did, they supposedly had great midbass, specifically the m6+ because that's what I reasearched the most. But if he has some other set up with better midbass then those, I would like to know what he has. That's all.

e6+ if im not mistaken is the 6" midwoofer design they have with the larger surround more excursion and midbass then other drivers in their lineup. I might be wrong but CDT's site sucks and I dont feel like taking the time to find it. If that is the case, that woofer is more of an exception

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Im glad my thread has turned into a shit fest.

I always look at post counts and look also try to do my own research. So are the t2's pretty decent for 200 bux or should i spend a little more and get something else?

Go up to T3's or look around and shop some more on similar pricerange woofers. I am surprised no one has mentioned Crescendos Nicer component set. I haven't heard in person, but read more then a few times they are well worth the money plus some.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived