Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you guys!!!! Now I need an oscilloscope, and to learn how to use one. Whatever I get, I want to make sure the power getting to it is clean.

Anyone out there have experience with fi or old skool armageddons-the old BIG ONES-kmg 15's. Or w7's? Those are my big options that I am looking at and I want all the information possible to make my decisions. Or anyone have any other suggestions on other subs? Please let me know!!!!

Thank you very much again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 974 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...