Measuring@Headrest vs. Dash

Meka

my s-10 peaks at 40-43 with the boxes i've built for the headrest.. best score is a 54.2 in testing so far on s3 fusing but i did a 53.2 at world finals.. im the guy ben hemp stomped :( lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

my s-10 peaks at 40-43 with the boxes i've built for the headrest.. best score is a 54.2 in testing so far on s3 fusing but i did a 53.2 at world finals.. im the guy ben hemp stomped :( lol

Ben hemp stomps a lot of people, doing a 156.x in street class is crazy, doing it in a fused class is crazier, doing it in Street 3, just dumb! But still, doing a 53 is still stout as hell!

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Ben hemp stomps a lot of people, doing a 156.x in street class is crazy, doing it in a fused class is crazier, doing it in Street 3, just dumb! But still, doing a 53 is still stout as hell!

with a whole year to test and tweak i think i can give him a better run for his money next year..hope so at least lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

What car and setup Ben ran at final?

its an older extended cab s-10.. thats all i'll say as i don't know if he'd want what he has in it public information out in the open

Archived