Sonic Electronix

Well since yours are 4 ohm woofers either of the koiiler or lanzar you could run both at 4 ohms per channel, so one sub on each channel. If you had 8 ohm woofers you could bridge either amp (wire both subs together and bridge the amp into a final 4 ohm load)

2009 maxima, currently stock

Well since yours are 4 ohm woofers either of the koiiler or lanzar you could run both at 4 ohms per channel, so one sub on each channel. If you had 8 ohm woofers you could bridge either amp (wire both subs together and bridge the amp into a final 4 ohm load)

What do you think would push them the best or be the loudest?

There really isn't a way to tell which would be loudest, just hook up one and play around with it, then take it out and put in the other and listen to it and decide for yourself. Read up and research on how to properly set your crossover points, gain, etc. Google is your friend and it will probably send you back to this site because there are a lot of helpful threads on those subjects here, or just use the search bar at the top of the main forum page. Remember, the gain or input level (whichever your amp has) is not a volume knob, don't just crank it all the way up.

Those amps you have now are on down there in the lower end amplifiers, but that's all you have to work with, and I'm not trying to bash your equipment, run what you have and be happy with it. Save up some money and get a better amp and build your own box and those subs should make you pretty happy for what they'll do. I've seen people run all different brand amps on those subs, I've even seen a handful of people run a pair of those 12s on a rockford punch 500. Just do some research on wiring, setting up your amplifiers settings and get it playin! What are they going in? What kind of box do you have?

Those amps you have now are on down there in the lower end amplifiers, but that's all you have to work with, and I'm not trying to bash your equipment, run what you have and be happy with it. Save up some money and get a better amp and build your own box and those subs should make you pretty happy for what they'll do. I've seen people run all different brand amps on those subs, I've even seen a handful of people run a pair of those 12s on a rockford punch 500. Just do some research on wiring, setting up your amplifiers settings and get it playin! What are they going in? What kind of box do you have?

They're going in my 98 dodge ram 1500 ex cab. And they have a custom box that someone I know built. I want a ported box cause someone else that I know have a 12 and a 10 that are really shitty walmart subs and in two separate boxes and his is in a little beatle bug and for some reason it feels louder in his... So I thought maybe it's the amps... Cause right now they are connected to the koiiler one. And I think I'm going to switch them tomorrow and see if the lanzar can push them better. Hopefully:/

I would say run each 12 to its own channel off the lanzar. I owned the 10in version of those subs and I put about 750wrms (according to my amp don't know if it was putting out rated power) to them. To be honest the best bet would be to buy a amp that can do about 700wrms at 2ohms but if you can't do that I feel the lanzar would be the best. Just make sure to hook each sub to its own channel. Don't bridge them because your amp will be seeing to low of a ohm load.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived