How Long Will We Be The Super Power ?

seriously is this allowed?

I dont think were doing any thing wrong

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i had a teacher tell me once that tho we have a stronger army than china, that their sheer numbers could topple us. now that they're beefing up like you said...i say we make some friends :) or ima just move to another country

On land fight here or there they would win but to get here they would have to cross the sea and wed have that ass !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

On land fight here or there they would win but to get here they would have to cross the sea and wed have that ass !!!!

oh yea, but does china have any nukes?

and iran cant be trusted either.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

oh yea, but does china have any nukes?

and iran cant be trusted either.

im sure any country could easily get nukes if they wanted...

exposport is right... i got friend in the military and apparently china is beefing up their army.. they have like 10 times as many people there as we have in the US... is shit start to happen its gonna roll down hill FAST

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz