Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sub woofer build


Recommended Posts

Posted

?

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

Quote
On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Posted

I have a question on building a subwoofer. I currently have a 15 inch woofer that has a 2.5 voice coil which I made for it. Is 16 gauge wire and reads out at 0.6 ohms. Can I run this with my 1 ohm stable amp with having less value then a ohm or should I make another coil to read at least 1.0 ohms

Posted

I have a question on building a subwoofer. I currently have a 15 inch woofer that has a 2.5 voice coil which I made for it. Is 16 gauge wire and reads out at 0.6 ohms. Can I run this with my 1 ohm stable amp with having less value then a ohm or should I make another coil to read at least 1.0 ohms

Can you start from the beginning.. You wound your own voice out of 16 gauge wire!?

pics please lol

Btw if you have a .6 ohm coil this just means youre amplifier must be atleast .5ohm stable.

not considering rise of course

Currently:


* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage


* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's


* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)


* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6


* RF 360.3 DSP

Posted

what amp?

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

Quote
On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...