Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Seal, Port, T-Line?


afro

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I'm going to try to give as much possible info as I can and see if I can get some advice on my build. Here's what I have go going on...

I have my center console already built. It is a total of 2.2 cu ft sealed. I have an Addictive Audio Version 2 10" (will post specs below). I did have two Alpine Type R 10"s that I could have thrown in there as well, but like the build quality of the addictive sub. I'm going for accuracy, then loudness. Punchy is more preferred, but I understand that I can take a port and place it as close as I can to the sub to come up with a more-punchy-than-normal ported setup? I at least gathered that from one of the threads in here a week or so ago. The console has two cutouts for 10"s, was thinking just make a dummy insert to seal off one of them and run an aero port. I would truly like to be forced to rebuild this console and make a T-Line, but my calculations for 36Hz tuning would make it almost impossible to put all of this in the center console. So thoughts?

If it matters, the sub is dual 2-ohm, wired to a 100.1D, won't have all 1200 wrms to it.

Mechanical Specs
Fs = 37.58 Hz
Qms = 4.387
Vas = 16.607 liters
Cms = 0.879 mm/N
Mms = 168.0 g
Rms = 1.10 kg/s
Xmax = 14.0 mm
P-Dia = 205 mm
Sd = 0.033 sq. M
P-Vd = 0.396 liters
Electrical Specs
Qes = 0.691
Re = 1.5 ohms
Le = 1.80 mH
Z = 2.0 ohms
Bl = 9.741 Tm
ElectroMech Parameters
Qts = 0.897
no = 0.189 %
1-W SPL = 84.50 dB
2.83-V SPL = 92.20 dB
Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP) = 54.40Hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5337 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...