Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4th Order help, or confirmation. Want to get building next week.


scooter99

Recommended Posts

Posted

It is low, but you can get away with it sure to the nature of efficiency with the port style. Square port will work but will need to be pretty big to operate correctly. I would think a 6" per would sadly be enough Scott. 4"ers would worry me though for possible port noise.Would you be able to slap together a single walled enclosure in a couple hours just to test the design?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I wouldn't go any smaller than 2 6" ports and they would need to be aeros/psp ports or have a very nice flare. I think it still might be a bit low on port area but there are always some compromises.

Team NorthWestSPL

Posted

Scott, you won't get noise with two 6"ers I don't think. that's what I was thinking though if you could also together a box and check it out for yourself and THEN make your pretty box. I know how you are, you're twice as meticulous and anal as I am, and I think a mocked up box to just figure it out would be worth your time.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5337 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...