Sonic Electronix

Blown SUB~Rite of Passage

Thanks guys for the kind and funny words. I can't wait til I hear what his close friends have to say about the set up and fit and finish. Even I was impressed. He asked what it could cost to build a system like this? I just laughed ALOT OF MONEY with +/- inflation rate of 12'ish %. I told him well over $2k if purchased new back in the day with install. He was shocked.

IMAG4228_zps94b8a0cd.jpg

We re-routed al the wires like they should be. Even the fog lights he was running from the front fender, pinched by the door seal, straight to the fuse box~Very ghetto-fied was fixed. When he removed his Walmart Kenwood and was wiring the new CD player, I asked him "Where's the quick connect harness?". He just looked at me and said "I had to hard-wire it". That, plus the ghetto fog lights made me laugh out loud. I have to admit, I did that shit when I was his age because I was too cheap to spend $11 for a quick connect harness. Hahaha.

He re-ignited my interest in car audio and I'm building a system for my BMW convertible. Man it's addicting! I bought 2 JL J2 1000.1 amps (1 amp is a spare) & 2 HX2 10's for dirt cheap! I was never a fan for 10's but they are just right blend with the stock BMW mids and tweets.

IMAG4181-1_zps639a0804.jpg

IMAG4155_zpsc4429112.jpg

Please excuse the brown towel, I wanted to limit the waves going in the trunk. Prototype box.

I should be doing a post soon. Not as lengthy as the white BMW in a different thread. lol.

Later fellas,

-Frank

for someone who claims to have been out of the game a while, you sure dove right in amps blazing! 2016 system of the month nominee right here! deeznutz..crowd goes crazy..ahhhhhhhh

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff