Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Laying down 4th order wall?


pimpnFosgates

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't know if that makes sense.but I'm thinking a 3-1 ratio 4th order laying down wall in my wagon for shits and gigs. I was going to seal around it to the windows and trunk and behind the seat.but idk if it would wok allright.im not worried about tuning or anything.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Posted

?

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5805 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...