Sonic Electronix

finally starting project

Hello so I want to start my project that I have been putting off for too long now. It is a 1999 Chevy s10 2wd extended cab v6 4.3. I have a lot of plans for this truck but want to learn from it because I don't know a lot about cars I have been working with audio for a while now though. I want this truck to be built and not bought so I can be truly proud of it. Here is a rough draft of a list I'm thinking of for it starting with interior because its cold in Iowa atm so ill wait for exterior in the spring.

Interior:

New carpet and upholstry

White or tan leather seats with matching color stitching

New gauges

Paint all plastics

Custom dash with iPad mini

Custom console so I can install deck into it and have rest of my controls on there

Either gonna wall it off or norm box haven't decided 2-4 15s thinking sundown x d4s

Haven't decided on brand either 1-2 2500 watt amps

Big three

2 h/o alternators

2 batteries

Plenty more ideas

Exterior:

Paint

Tint

Rims

Shaved door handles

Body kit if I can find one I like

All lights

Verticle doors

Once again this is just a rough draft got thousands of ideas.

So by summer I want to have my truck looking somthing like this but haven't decided between the two but if u have any info, ideas, tips or anything to help me or guide me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Once I start I will have vids starting at day 1 to finish let me know what you think thanks.

http://www.bumpstop.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/2758

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=webhp&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=UIW1UoaXIujIyAGxn4GgDA&q=mini+truckin+s10&oq=mini+trucjin&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.3.0i13l5.116.8098.0.10290.41.13.0.15.15.0.373.2559.0j9j1j2.12.0....0...1c.1.32.mobile-gws-serp..14.27.3433.Xfh_yDWBIXc#biv=i%7C91%3Bd%7CUv5mNR39--DT1M%3A

Sounds like a sick build man check out my threads in the fiberglass section for ideas I do audio, fiberglass, metal fabrication and electrical any questions shoot em his way done tons of s10 trucks. Can't wait to see progress pics

"Custom isn't bought its created"

Archived