Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

show up her ex!


rfbasshead

Recommended Posts

Posted

how do I quote someone?

and Im 5'4" on a good day lol..but the seat is only 3 clicks back now with my current box and if I go an inch bigger the seat has to be all the way forward.

on the bottom right of each post, there is a quote button. hit that and the post will show up in the quick reply box at the bottom of the page. respond underneath the quote.

are you like gangsta leaning or something? couldve sworn there was more room in standard cabs. my buddy a few years ago had fit 2 Fi BL 10s with external aero ports and hes like 6 foot. gmc sierra i think.

Posted

how do I quote someone?

and Im 5'4" on a good day lol..but the seat is only 3 clicks back now with my current box and if I go an inch bigger the seat has to be all the way forward.

on the bottom right of each post, there is a quote button. hit that and the post will show up in the quick reply box at the bottom of the page. respond underneath the quote.

are you like gangsta leaning or something? couldve sworn there was more room in standard cabs. my buddy a few years ago had fit 2 Fi BL 10s with external aero ports and hes like 6 foot. gmc sierra i think.

lol na I drive a mini truck that's a full size truck..2000 Toyota Tacoma single cabe 4 cylinder

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6313 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...