Stitched - 2012 Mustang - Walled off, second skin, Sundown, Excessive amperage,Rockford Fosgate

Been meaning to post a build log of the Mustang a lot of pics so might take a little to get them up. This is my first wall build and doing it in a 2 door..... Pain in the nutz, turned out pretty decent but did this more for the learning experience to see how it goes

First things first, Intake and Tune

003_zpscb7e156b.jpg

Took car back to dealer to get gearing i wanted installed, had 331 but wanted 373 so they pulled these out and put em in

008_zps9a554429.jpg

Put a new kit in so got rid of all the buttons for the heating controls and is now a touch screen LCD wich i really like

002_zpsc014741d.jpgAlso added the clarion EQ wich was a nice little improvment, just stuck it in the pocket under the deck

017_zps307f2eb5.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Time to start on enclosures. Now I've been asked many times why 2? Well simply because it makes things much easier. Being a brand new vehicle I really don't wana hack it up, doing it this way it was easier to get in and will be much easier for removal with minimal holes in the vehicle so that's why i chose this route. Trying to build a single enclosure inside of vehilce..... Didn't want that headache

001_zpsf45edd5c.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

started working on all the 1/0, One nice thing was ford put a plastic circle cap right in the fire wall, u can pop it right out and conveniently get two runs of 1/0 through it :-) I was pretty excited to find this lol

004_zps4f50602f.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Archived