Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

TEAM Fi / Ascendant audio subwoofers


Bam Bam

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just picked up the TEAM Ascendant audio 18 inch subs. From what I understand they are similar to Fi's model. What is the optimal enclosure for this sub? So I am looking for tuned frequency, size of enclosure etc...

6 Funky Pup 12's

Posted

7 cubes tuned to 32ish

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...