trisdog74 Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 This morning I started my car and this buzzing noise started coming out of my subs. When I accelerate the noise gets louder but goes away most of the time when I put the car in park. I went to the shop about a month ago and its been working fine until today. I took it back to the shop and they told me I need a noise distorter. I wiggled the radio and the noise went away but started up again. Everything in my new car I took it out my old car and it worked just fine in there. Can anybody give me some advice before this shop has its way with me. I have a 1999 regal and the power wire ran from my fuse box. 1000 watt amp 2 pioneers 12 8ohm load
Noel989 Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Check rcas from the behind the deck and amp/s Make sure Grounds have a solid connection on all ends What kind of deck do you have? What brand is your "1000 watt amp" What series of pioneers are your subs? What's the impedance are your subs? Do you have any electrical upgrades? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Eroc3k Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Could your cables be old? You stated you took everything out of your old car to put in your new car, correct? I agree with Noelito, check your grounds and rca! You said, you moved the radio and it stopped so there must be a loose connection or bad cables. Perhaps even a slightly shaved or cut wire that could be in contact with some metal. Good luck!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.