Second Skin Audio

I need a box builder in the Chicago area

I was looking for somebody to build me a box. The reason why I want local is the box is going to be for 4 12's and I don't want to pay hundreds in shipping. Please pm me so we could get a dialogue going. Of course I will want to see some work. I don't need anything fancy, just somebody who knows what they are doing.

Why not just build it your self. People here will be more then happy to help with a design. From there its easy as hell to do. I built my first box this year and it took no time and sounds good.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

ok here is what you do. Go to the Subwoofer/Enclosure section of the forum and make a new thread. Put what type of car its going in along with the mad dimentions you can use for the box. Make sure to also tell us what type of sub's you are running what impeadance they are and what amp you are pushing them with. Then give it a couple days and some one should be able to help you ^_^

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived