current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

or perhaps he was running and the gator got a couple parts and left when he got full? hard tellin...

sorry for the double post...yeah but a whole arm?! i dont think the guy made it far...might have bled out

current set-up:

naw man sorry I am callin your bluff on this. American alligators don't have marking like that, they are generally very dark in color, usually a gray-ish black, with light colored bellies. ( not that I have seen, and I travel along the okeefenokee swamp a.k.a. "gator haven" by train daily, and more than half the guys I work with hunt alligators in Georgia's very short season )They don't have the light colored upper bodies with the spots all over them, and the tails don' t have the spikes or vertical scales as defined as that. That appears to be a crocodile , and I have spent the past twenty minutes hunting all over google for some sort of news story about this ... could not find one anywhere. That and I am pretty sure this was posted on steakandcheese.com or rotten.com or bangedup.com or one of those websites that has all kinds of gross and gore like this. I know i have seen these pics before. I honestly cannot remember where, but I am tell ya - I have seen this before. Show me a news story or something...

I am not trying to start shit, cause yeah, I am pretty sure the pics and story are real, I just don't believe this is a few days old, or that that is a alligator. I am no expert in herpetology - but that looks alot like a crocodile to me I got pics in my computer now of a anaconda they caught some where , and they pulled out a teenage male from its stomach. The boy looked to be indian ( from India ) but he could have been south american. These stories pop up all the time and people wanna make it seem shocking and close to him just to get a rise out of you. You can dig around on the Web and see where a former pet burmese python was let loose in the everglades , tried to eat a gator , didn't kill it all the way , and the gator trying to stay alive clawed the 12-13 ft. python to pieces from the inside out, suffocating himself in the process. The Florida DNR has it on their website, and it was in all the local outdoor mags around the southeast for months. That is a story that can easily be verified, and is certainly real....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

a few typical alligators , for comparison...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now a baby alligator has markings like that, but as they get older they get lost in the darker colors of the mature adult

http://cars.er.usgs.gov/pics/db_alligator0411.jpg

Now for a few crocs...

Posted Image

Posted Image

This one her is the only american crocodile, generally found in south america. Looks nothing like your pics does it?

Posted Image

another salt water croc, not native to the U.S.A.

Posted Image

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/09/...ry__470x339.jpg

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

the pics werent actually given to me or anything but emailed to me from my dad who got them emailed from some other friend of his. . could be a crocodile. more than likely is. all the e-mail said was "Found in Zapata County, TX." and i copied and pasted that. so how well its true, i honestly wouldnt know. but i figured i'd post it here anyway. also my parents told me what it was in spanish, so i might have translated what they told me it was wrong. im not all that fluent in spanish anymore...

current set-up:

Archived